Format: 8-10 minutes talk (pre-recorded), followed by 5 minutes Live Q&A
Poster Flash Talk
Format: Poster in PDF + 3-4 minutes talk (pre-recorded), followed by 2 minutes Live Q&A
Format: Poster in PDF + 3-4 minute presentation (pre-recorded video-optional) + Q&A during Virtual Poster Sessio
Guidelines for Pre-recorded Video
- Please keep the duration of video within the time limit.
- The video needs to be a .mov or .mp4 file, with a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 (FHD) and a minimum resolution of 1280 x 720 (HD).
- Name of your video should be <EasyChair Submission_id>_<Last name>_<First three words of your paper title>
- Video presentation guide can be found here:
- Details on how to record your talk using powerpoint can be found here:
Guidelines for Poster
- The Poster needs to be PDF or .jpg (4000x3000 pixels) with a maximum file size of 40 MB.
- You also have to submit a PNG or JPG to be used as thumbnail. (https://pdf2png.com/)